Thursday, February 14, 2013

Busy, Busy

Life has been busy. Granted, life is always busy, but recently it's been the kind of busy I can't set aside for a later day. Life has been requiring my complete attention. Today I will post a few snapshots to help serve as reminders to myself of posts I have floating in my head, In case they get lost up there. Also proof to you fine readers, I haven't been neglecting my blog because I've been slacking off.

Oops, how'd that one get in there? I'm ordinarily not the kind of girl to post a pic like that.

 

New stories are coming. Soon....I hope.

2 comments:

  1. HA! I am so glad I quickly scrolled through the post before reading it! "Hmm, valentines, kitty, purple dildo, chocola...wait what?" You are such my kind of girl and your latex penis is absolutely charming.

    ReplyDelete